Terms and Conditions
1. Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due before the time of registration. You can pay by credit card, debit card, or PayPal. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other online Course content. We will accept payment from organizations or other third parties only if such organization or third party provides us with a valid Purchase Order containing acceptable payment terms and conditions; however, you are responsible for full payment prior to the commencement of the course. Any funds received on your behalf in excess of the full enrollment fee will be returned to you. Please contact us at email@example.com for more information about alternative payment methods.
2. System Availability. The electronic learning is generally available 24X7, but may be down during times of maintenance required for optimum system performance. Imports Academy will make every effort to inform you of system downtime in advance, but, this is not always possible. Imports Academy cannot provide support for computers that do not meet our system requirements.
3. Refund Policy. Refunds cannot be made for printed material. Cancellation and refunds are available for subscribers to the online course services within five (5) days from the purchase date. If you need to request a refund for whatever reason please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Copyright and Proprietary Property. We will provide to you manuals and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of Imports Academy. You will also receive additional materials that are public records. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
5. Fair use policy. We operate a ‘fair use’ policy to protect the quality of our Online Course services. If we believe your use of an Online Course service is taking up excessive bandwidth or your use of a Online Course service is adversely affecting the provisions of the service, or any part of it, to other users, or other user’ enjoyment of the service, we reserve the right to manage or regulate your usage of the Online Course service. This may include temporarily suspending your user account and/or access to the Online Course service.
6. Warranty. There are no warranties, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise for the use or results of the course and materials, that you will successfully complete the course, pass any examination, or that any particular level of knowledge will be attained by you. Imports Academy disclaims any implied warranties including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
7. Limitation of Liability. Imports Academy has no liability to you whatsoever. This “Limitation of Liability” section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation). This limitation of liability also applies to our subcontractors.